The transition from Mr. Robert Anderson to myself although abrupt and untimely, was one that was a planned evolution before the end of the year. As TGOD moves into full production Rob was to move into the executive Chair position providing vision and supporting financing activities. My experience of more than 26 years at senior levels of companies such as Proctor and Gamble running multiple international consumer packed goods operations was his choice for succession to take TGOD to the worldwide markets as the leading organic brand.
Rob had a vision, a vision of doing things the right way, a vision that retail investors have the ability to be so much more than just shareholders. They can become patients of the medical market, customers of the recreational market and brand ambassadors. These are cannabis enthusiasts, advocates, consumers, and from day one TGOD has aimed to empower those passionate about cannabis to invest alongside the management team and create the largest organic cannabis brand in the world. A large portion of what has made TGOD so special today is that vision, and it’s that same vision, that same philosophy, that I want to continue delivering for TGOD and TGOD’s shareholders. That was Rob’s vision, and that is my vision.
Everyone at TGOD would like to sincerely wish Rob a full and swift recovery. He has done so much for our Company, driven us forward at a rapid pace and established an incredible management team to succeed. I am grateful Rob will remain available to advise us as needed. With the condition he is cleared medically, it is anticipated he would come back to join the TGOD family in a senior position. Our plan is in place, the path is paved, and we will not deviate.
TGOD possesses one of the most well-rounded, driven and experienced management teams in the industry. Our board of directors has significant corporate experience specific to consumer-packaged goods, consumer products, and finance including experience in multiple successful acquisitions. Our leadership team has skillsets in all aspects of business including financial management, international markets, mergers & acquisitions, operations, project management, marketing, branding, and sales for some of the largest companies on the planet including Proctor & Gamble, Cott and Weightwatchers. We are focused on becoming the Wholefoods of the cannabis industry and recognized as pioneers in THC/CBD infused beverage industry.
As I transition into the CEO role, it comes down to operations and building a brand. A few recent highlights include:
• Strong cash position: $300 million
• Ontario Cultivation: 150,000 sq. ft. facility in Hamilton under construction, scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2019, capable of producing 14,000 kgsof premium organic cannabis
• Quebec Cultivation: 820,000 sq. ft. facility in Valleyfield under construction, scheduled to open in the first half of 2019 capable of producing 142,000 kgs of premium organic cannabis (Visit www.tgod.ca to see the latest construction videos)
• Jamaican JV: with Epican Medicinals Ltd., capable of producing an additional 14,000 kgs of premium organic cannabis. Jamaica represents the first of many strategic partnerships we intend to execute in the coming months and includes licenses for: cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, and retail distribution
• Denmark JV: with Queen Genetics, & Knud Jepsen adding the potential for an additional 25,000 kgs funded capacity, bringing TGOD European cultivation, R&D and a distribution centre.
• 170,000 kg funded capacity, with potential for 195,000 kg (upon completion of definitive agreement with Denmark JV)
• Aurora Cannabis, Strategic partner: Aurora (ACB.TO) is the largest, most innovative cannabis company in the world. They invested over $78.1 million into our Company, validating everything from our organic strategy, to our R&D & beverage divisions, to our management team and international expansion plans. Our partnership is truly unique and our respect for Terry Booth and his team is great. In addition, we are fortunate to have Cam Battley, Aurora’s CCO, one of the most respected industry leaders, sit on our Board of Directors.
• Largest ETF Holding: We are recognized as the #1 holding in the largest cannabis ETF in the United States
• Licensing partnerships: US states have become landlocked. We can export IP, and license various technologies using our land and our licenses to manufacture branded products in Canada, and own theinternational sales and distribution channels.
MJShareholders.com is the largest dedicated financial network and leading corporate communications firm serving the legal cannabis industry. Our network aims to connect public marijuana companies with these focused cannabis audiences across the US and Canada that are critical for growth: Short and long term cannabis investors Active funding sources Mainstream media Business leaders Cannabis consumers