Homepage Forums Terra Tech It certainly appears as though such oversight is

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan Bunker avatarDan Bunker
    Keymaster

It certainly appears as though such oversight is intentional as opposed to simply ignorance, as why would one spend time on a TRTC board but not discuss, nor have an interest in TRTC matters.

I can definitely see the argument (and would agree) that some matters are indeed currently speculative.

WeHo (several applications, 4?), and New Jersey (4 applications) are , if not long shots, 50/50 chance would be reasonable due to extreme competition, and in WeHo case, as mentioned many times, it not being a traditional process/guidelines, etc.

But worthy of note would be WeHo, per 15th update looking at about 6 weeks to complete process, and NJ process, per the state, November 1st, although again, I think they might be underestimating.

That’s 8 licenses pending with outcome 60 days or less.

Speculation a reason to dismiss? I wouldn’t necessarily think so.

Then you have matters such as Nevada stakeholder only licensing (Very short window, deadline this week actually I believe (21st?) and stated last week Fremont area location was (already) secured. It was also stated I believe target 3-4 applications/licenses.

As it’s a stakeholder only process, much greater chance than 50/50 wouldn’t necessarily be unreasonable, and I think it would actually be quite surprising if they did not receive what they sought. Fremont location alone great promise, all others “gravy”.

That’s 4 more licenses pending with an outcome of 60-90 days. (90 maximum to award per regs, 60 isn’t unreasonable..)

Then you have physical locations currently in process from operational through construction.

Nevada cultivation now in week 16(?), and recently stated full production by NY’s, which I had stated and believe (for everything 100% production)

Nevada manufacturing awaiting approval to commence.

SA retail and cultivation (Dyer) going now on month 4 of construction, and the permitting process one that upon completion, final permit issued and may commence, with CA licenses being rubber stamp.

That’s 1 retail, 2 cultivation, 1 manufacturing in progress. (zero speculation)

Then you have misc matters such as Nevada SS 40k (stated as design and engineering), SL and NorCal cultivation, the former stated as October, the latter as underway, but both being processes I’m not well versed on and seem to have had numerous delays, as well as Carnegie that there seems to be some speculation on final use, but currently in SA P2 for retail as well as cultivation.

That’s 2 retail, 3 cultivation which I completely excluded as while not speculative per se, I don’t personally feel I can address as the least knowledge.

Anyone care to break that down?

12 licenses with outcomes within 90 days.
    1 retail, 2 cultivation, 1 manufacturing Q4.
    2 retail, 3 cultivation (site/licenses) in the air.

That’s 21 licenses/locations/facilities pending with outcome/commencement, or firm decisions held in a little over 90 days/Q4.

21 licenses/locations/operations being overlooked. (with outcomes for the most part in a single quarter lol)

🙂 LOLOLOL

Kinda relevant, wouldn’t you say? 🙂 lol

I’ve said before…..I’m quite curious (execution), and my curiosity is who (exactly) is responsible for oversight (development, coordination, launch) of those locations as that is most likely the most important person in the entire organization due to the impact of that role, and that actually might be an area they need to address.

(One of our latest we’re taking over is a 65k, full site, which went from empty site/breaking ground to plants in in 4-5 months.)

I think one of their many issues are their turnaround times on locations. I’m well aware of the 100 different (valid) reasons for delays on any given project, but those should always be (when possible) addressed prior to breaking ground (when possible).

Of course, people want to compare everything to when they had an herb farm……or an herb farm and a single dispo…..or even when they had an herb farm and a couple dispo’s, the majority limited medical market….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )