Our California, Oregon and Washington cannabis lawyers often receive calls from panicked license holders facing violations from cannabis agencies.
These violations have included monetary penalties, notices of non-renewal or straight up cancellation. If you’re a cannabis licensee, you know that the license is your most valuable asset. Without it, your business would no longer be able to operate in the cannabis space, and licenses are challenging and competitive to come by in the first place.
To learn more about how to prevent cannabis agency litigation from happening to you, and how to proceed if it does, please join us on April 23rd at 12pm PST for a free webinar featuring cannabis attorneys Griffen Thorne (California), Jihee Ahn (Oregon), and Daniel Shortt (Washington). Drawing from their extensive experience keeping cannabis businesses compliant and going to bat against cannabis agencies when needed, these cannabis litigation attorneys will discuss the following:
- An overview of agency enforcement and litigation in California, Oregon and Washington
- State enforcement priorities and communicating with state authorities in the event of a violation
- Enforcement actions and notices of violation against licensed operators and unlicensed companies
- Inter-agency appeals
- Administrative litigation and state Administrative Procedure Acts
- State court litigation against agencies
MJShareholders.com is the largest dedicated financial network and leading corporate communications firm serving the legal cannabis industry. Our network aims to connect public marijuana companies with these focused cannabis audiences across the US and Canada that are critical for growth: Short and long term cannabis investors Active funding sources Mainstream media Business leaders Cannabis consumers