Those that are suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions to include arthritic pain, joint swelling muscle pain, nerve pain and pain in the neck and back are constantly seeking solutions to relieve these conditions that do not involve using harmful medications with dangerous side effects. Topical CBD products have emerged as natural solution with some rather promising results.
What symptoms are best treated with topical CBD products?
One of the biggest challenges for those that are looking to use these products is to decide if topical CBDs are capable of providing the desired effects. These are some of the most common conditions that are treated with CBD use:
- Joint pain – This is commonly pain that is associated with arthritis
- Joint swelling – Also commonly associated with arthritis
- Muscle pain – General aches associated with day-to-day activities
- Inflammatory skin conditions – Less severe conditions such as itching and rash
- Psoriasis – More than 8 million Americans live with this condition
- Eczema – 1-3% of adults, and 10-20% of children live with Eczema
- Itchy rashes – Caused by a variety of conditions
- MRSA – One of several bacterial infections being treated with CBD
- Neck and back pain – One of the most common symptoms treated with CBD
- Contact dermatitis – Commonly caused by soaps, cosmetics, jewelry and plants
- Acne – 85% of those between the ages of 12-24 experience at least minor acne
- Nerve pain – 1 out of 4 seniors live with nerve pain
Topical applications continue to gain popularity and the amount of symptoms that are treatable using topicals continues to grow. There are plenty of advantages to using these types of products such as the ability to apply CBD directly to the problem area.
Both CB1 and CB2 receptors have been found throughout the skin and play an important role in CBD’s ability to reduce inflammation within the skin. CBD topicals also help in the regulation of cell growth and wound healing.
Is it safe to mix CBD topicals with other types of CBD?
Those that are looking to use a CBD topical while also using other CBD products such as a CBD vape or tincture should be able to do both without any major complications. As with any medication it is important to consult a physician before starting a CBD regime to make sure that CBD will not negatively interact with any other medications that you may be taking.
MJShareholders.com is the largest dedicated financial network and leading corporate communications firm serving the legal cannabis industry. Our network aims to connect public marijuana companies with these focused cannabis audiences across the US and Canada that are critical for growth: Short and long term cannabis investors Active funding sources Mainstream media Business leaders Cannabis consumers