NCIA’s Service Solutions series is our sponsored content webinar program which allows business owners the opportunity to learn more about premier products, services and industry solutions directly from our network of established suppliers, providers and thought leaders.
In this edition originally aired on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 we were joined by American Security Services, a leader in home & business safe solutions for 75 years, to discuss cash management problems facing the cannabis industry today and what retailers have discovered as a solution.
Presentation Slide Deck: https://bit.ly/3kh6UkH
In this session you’ll hear from operator-owners in cannabis retail and their financial partners about the growth hacking tips helping them grow greener profits, faster. Still UNbanked? This session will give you the tools you need to make decisions about your cash and asset management today and in the future.
In this session, you will learn:
• How to improve operational efficiencies at the point of sale through end-of-year financials.
• How to get provisional credit from the bank and increase cash flow.
• How to select the right Cannabis-friendly financial partners.
• How to identify hidden threats to your bottom line and overcome those threats with technology.
• How to set the bar for compliance safety and security that will last you the next 30 years.
Albert Porto, National Sales Manager, Smart Safes, American Security
Rony Ghaby, Director of Operations, Sectran Security
Steve Morss, Chief Cash Operations, Dama Financial, Cannabis Banking
MJShareholders.com is the largest dedicated financial network and leading corporate communications firm serving the legal cannabis industry. Our network aims to connect public marijuana companies with these focused cannabis audiences across the US and Canada that are critical for growth: Short and long term cannabis investors Active funding sources Mainstream media Business leaders Cannabis consumers