Homepage Forums Canbiola Get in while cheap

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan Bunker avatarDan Bunker
    Keymaster

Canbiola, Inc. (CANB) to be Featured on CBS, Live it Up! with Donna Drake, Saturday, April 7, 2018, at 6:30 AM EST on Local WLNY, Spectrum Channel 10 and Optimum Channel 10, FIOS 10; Check Listings
    HICKSVILLE, NY, April 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Canbiola, Inc. (OTC PINK: CANB) in its continuing effort to educate the public on the benefits of CBD and expand its market share, Dr. Kornfeld, Canbiola’s Medical Advisor, will be featured on the “Live It Up! with Donna Drake” TV talk show, this Saturday morning, April 7, 2018 at 6:30 AM EST on Local WLNY, Spectrum – Channel 10 and Optimum – Channel 10, FIOS 10, check other listings.

“Live It Up with Donna Drake!”, a Drake Media Network production, is a weekly television show, airing in the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. This action-packed show features inspirational stories and guests who provide helpful information and resources and is filled with positive messages of hope and motivation to empower both men and women. “We feature celebs, business owners and non-profits who provide resources and tips to help our community thrive!” explains Donna Drake, executive producer, founder, and co-host of the show. Donna Drake is an international award-winning creative artist, writer, producer, and actress. She created “Live It Up!” to share positive messages of hope that inspire and empower those who need it most.

Marco Alfonsi, Canbiola CEO, stated, “We are excited to be reaching out to over 8 million viewers throughout the tri-state area; this event will allow us to better educate the public on the benefits of our products.”

Dr. Kornfeld stated, “It’s very important to me to join forces with a company that produces and distributes only the highest quality products with the patient in mind. Canbiola is just that company. They offer numerous CBD products in pure and different forms that answer the needs of the public. As a doctor, I am committed to helping my patients avoid potentially harmful drugs and to help them heal naturally. Canbiola’s CBD products have many applications in medicine and will surely help many of my patients.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )